A shift in focus from the hard sell to providing helpful information to users and potential clients has created a relatively new and rapidly evolving field – Content Strategy. Today, there is strong demand for talented professionals who can plan, design, develop, deliver and manage useful and usable content. Content strategists manage and build content strategies to achieve company goals. The core function of a content strategist is developing a content strategy based on a company's or client's business objectives.
Are you exceptionally good at planning, designing, developing, editing, and publishing relevant content based on the company's business objectives and users' needs? Do you have the skills to develop a content strategy that conforms to and sets out to achieve business goals? Carefully and strategically developed content that aims to inform, entertain, inspire and engage potential customers?
If 'Yes' is your answer to the above questions, come work with us. We have exciting tasks and undoubtedly interesting problems for you to work on. If you have the talent, skills, curiosity and enthusiasm to solve them, work with us and join our mission to "Leverage the power of technology to Innovate, Lead and Grow".
If you join us, you will sit in office, enjoy a positive, stimulating and fun environment, work on what are undoubtedly interesting problems with a pretty significant amount of data, finally designing a beautiful product on the way. We invite you to visit our office to learn more about a successful and rewarding career with Ennexa Technologies as a Content Strategist.
- Plan, design and develop long term content strategies targeted at driving traffic, generating leads, user engagement and building brand awareness across all channels
- Design and shape content plans by performing extensive research and analysis of traffic tracking data
- Design a content calendar, track and advance the content calendar and regularly monitor and filter progress results to apply data-driven insights for future content strategies.
- Analyze existing content to identify and fill gaps, find opportunities to rework and reuse existing content
- Carry out competitor analysis
Key Skills & Requirements
- Masters in Communications, Marketing, Journalism/English, Usability/Research, or Business Psychology or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years of Experience creating and editing digital content for target audience
- Data analytics skills, critical thinking ability paired with creativity
- Experience with SEO tools including Google Adwords and Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Semrush
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good team player and self-motivated when working alone
- Skills to forecast trends in user search behavior by researching and analyzing traffic tracking data
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month